The confidentiality of your project is of extreme importance to us. At Taxsmart Technologies, we take plenty measures (in terms of physical safety, data security, etc.) to provide a safe development situation. We consider project & data secrecy as a critical part for maintaining a long-term association with our customers. We are committed to protect the customer IP all through the project completing cycle.
To ensure the protection and privacy of information, a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is executed with each client and all confidential information is respected.
Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDAs) with Employees
- At the time of joining, all workforces are required to sign a proprietary information and invention agreement. Individual NDAs are also sign with every member of staff on joining.
- Employees cannot reveal any proprietary information directly or indirectly to somebody outside the project team or company, or use, copy, publish, summarize or get rid of such information from the company building.
- Employees cannot use any undue competitive practices upon termination of employment or appoint in any business during service.
- Any confidential information arriving from third parties and clients are held in strictest confidence and employees are not authorized to reveal or use it
Project-related IP Protection
- Dedicated resources made obtainable for all projects. This prevents illegal usage of resources and protects all proprietary information of our clientele.
- We have a burly ethical framework that forbids switch of IP between projects.
- Each team dedicated to a selected client can have its own protected physical place and its own section of the LAN.
- Firewalls are install on our servers to make sure that right to use is controlled to users inside the development centre.
- Users are valid before being given access.
- Complete log files are maintained which enable effective monitoring and tracking of practice.
- Access to unrestricted email systems is disqualified and floppy and CD disk drives/writers are disabled on all desktops. Prior in black and white permission of the Project Manager is required for usage of individual drives.
- Audits are being done on developer’s appliance to ensure the safety level
- Multiple storage space media (such as drives, back-up servers, etc.) are used to backing data. Backups are taken at habitual intervals to guarantee that the latest data is forever available.
- Valid IP access: The access to the manager interface of a web application is constrained to specific IP addresses. This prevents unlawful users from accessing the application.
Physical and Other Security Measures
- Our development centre is fully protected on the exterior and internally with protected and secret access to all sensitive resources. Every employee is provided with an ID card.
- Security staff monitors the office all around the clock and checks the goods going inside and coming out of the development centre.
- Our strict staff selection and employees policies allow us to build stable and extremely specialized working teams for both offshore and on-site software development projects and warrant non-disclosure.
- We perform background checks on each person we hire. This includes position check, peer-references, proof of academic records, police record verification, home/permanent address confirmation on each employee of the company.
- Other safety measures in the form of fire alarms, fire hydrants, sprinkler systems are provided within our development centre.